Sunday, October 12, 2008

...after a long long break


Everyone must take a long break...it definitely rejuvenates me. I, that person who rarely takes any time off,suddenly find that taking leave is a graet way of catching up with things that you have put off, and put off time and again (well, at least part of the things I was able to catch up with...) And being on leave allows me to be a full time mum, well meaning nothing glamourous, it just means that I become a full time driver, cook, maid and cleaner. Say what you may, it was fulfilling as I get to give full attention to my kids and the house is not topsy turvy. When I told that I would make a great full time mother he said "huh!" that I would get bored in after the novelty passes. Well, I guess he is right... I do need my adrenalin to pump through my body consistently to survive. The up beat life is basically pumps my blood through my system...

Anyway, I am back after a long deserving break... Welcome back Sha...

No comments: