Monday, September 29, 2008

...of forgiveness

Today is the last day of Ramadhana onth of test has gone by and to me it has been a beautiful month. And now comes the celebration of Eid..... I usher in this day with many mixed feelings. I enjoy preparing for the celebration because my children love the festivities, and I keep busy with the spring cleaning, the hanging of new curtains and unrolling the big old carpet in the living room and of course there's the hours of cooking. But my heart cries everytime I hear the takbir, firstly because I miss my father who has passed away, and secondly I misses my dearest better half who cannot be by my side... I know as I smile at all my childrens antics and their merriment, my soul will be a little chilly as the hearth of warmth has eluded me and I miss my better half very much....

To you my dearest children my prayers will be that you all will be under the blessings of the Al-Mighty..and never forget your duties as good Muslims. Mum loves you all always...

To you my dear father my prayers that you will be placed among the good and pious.

And to you my dearest better half I ask for forgiveness from "hujung rambut ke hujung kaki" and "halalkan makan dan minum". I will always try to be the woman that will make you happy...I love you

No comments: