Wednesday, September 17, 2008

...of new green shiny car

This is my first entry into my all brand new blog. Well for someone my age (pretty over the hill) this bloggy thingy is definitely new technology hahaha....
Yesterday I got a surprise from my better half ... a brand new car. Actually it was promised for early of November but it came early. And oh my God, talk about surprises this has to be the mother of surprises...... I must say I have never feel excited, exhilarated and humbled just over a new car, the reason being in all of my almost 5 decades I have never had a new shiny car!!!
What makes it great is its my better half's favourite color and the plate number is a combination of our birth year. Yup, definitely going ga-ga over a simple car but it means the world to me as it belongs to both of us.
So if you see a bright shiny green Saga cruising down the road emmmm that's me......Vrooom.....

1 comment:

King Nothing said...

Good mukadimah. Keep on goin...