Thursday, September 25, 2008

...of love and in love


When I was asked about love I said that there are 2 types of love,to love someone and to be in love with someone. And I was asked what is the difference, and I replied that it is a world of difference. You can love anyone. And sometimes the person you were once in love with is now just someone you love. But to be in love is when the electricity, the sensuality and the romanticity is still alive and going strong in a relationship. Its when you still get romantic little notes or cute little text messeges maybe even decorated with hearts and flowers!! And this after being years or decades together. The strength of being in love can overcome great obstacles and challenging situations, trust me! And it is never too old to be in love...I should believe so because I am still very much in love with my better half........ --<-@

No comments: