Monday, October 13, 2008

...karaoke in a pocket


My better half has this obsession with singing...he will take every opportunity to hum or sing a tune that comes to his head. And I don't think that he realise it at times. As for me I shy away from singing...I think that the frog which lives in my garden has a better chance at 'One in a Million' than me! Well, true that's an exaggeration, actually I am more of a dancing queen that a singing diva : )

Now, my better half just loves to karaoke. Normally when we have the opportunity to karaoke, he doesn't mind doing it on his own while I be his worshiping fan. I know I am bias (because he is after all my better half) but to me I like to hear him sing, he can sing any song and I would love it.

You see a week ago he bought for me a new cell phone which can record voices, naturally I asked him to sing me a short song so that I can hear his voice whenever I want to. Well that short song turned out to be an hour of karaoke session for him. And I didn't have the heart to say anything...because actually we were suppose to go for dinner and my tummy was practically making its own karaoke session with its rumbling. To tell you honestly, whatever it may be I love all the songs that he sang because he sang it for me and it comes form his heart. I love you hon.

In fact I made one of his songs as my morning alarm call!

No comments: