Monday, August 31, 2009

Me and me

These are my UMS (Uni M'sia Sabah) futsal boys...I actually forced them into taking part with me...(my usual m.o. ; ) ) It was suppose to be a mix,meaning I was the only mix so I had to play through all the matches...hey hey hey we got 3rd place. I am suppose to give them a treat,emmm I still owe them that treat.














This female student was another student who fell prey to my insistence that we entered a 'menghias dulang pengantin' competition... This was during our Extravaganza Day. It was a celebration of multi ethnic groups so I had to wear the sari as I was involved in a mix culture wedding ceremony...emmm I have forgotten that girl's name...


See this nice Indian lady by the name of Padmini is wearing the kurung while I'm wearing the sari...nice huh...









r








Over the time that I have left my blog I did quite a few activities at the college...well, knowing me I am a fun loving person bend on having fun hahaha... I'm not sure when I will stop having fun with my students, maybe when I retire. But people say when you are around young people it keeps you young, well young at heart at least : ) I guess I am lucky to be surrounded by my students...hahaha...they keep me young.




This is my friend Eea,we were at Ulu Yam for a picnic...my kids were around somewhere...







No comments: